- Total Cannabinoids: 11.08%
- Cultivar: Hybrid, Sativa-dominant CBG hemp flower: 9.07% CBGA and 0.07%THC
- Strain: The White
- Type: CBG hemp flower
- Aroma: Sweet, fruity
- Reported Feelings: Buoyant, focused, energetic
- Grown: Greenhouse grown in Oregon
This Oregon strain offers 9.7% CBGA, along with CBD and the full spectrum of other beneficial cannabinoids and terpenes. You can expect elevated mental clarity and focused energy to help you glide through your day. Or if you’re just looking to kick your feet up, the White is also a great way to find relaxation.
Ways To Use
- Make homemade CBD oil that can be used as a tincture
- Make CBD cannabutter or other CBD edibles
- Make CBD topicals, like a CBD salve
- Don’t forget you can use the leftover plant material, too!
- Dry herb vaporizer – this is a great way to enjoy the flavor of smokeable hemp
- Traditional smoking of CBD flower is popular, too
- Find a seed? Grow a hemp plant! The fresh plant can be used to make juice, smoothies, and more.
- Learn more about all of the amazing things you can do with CBD flower
We only choose the best. Our products go through extensive and multiple rounds of testing to ensure that what you buy is what you get and nothing else.
We ensure that our products contain effective dosages that serve their purpose- enhancing the quality of your life, backed by third-party lab tests to prove it.
We don’t make any false promises. Our third-party lab tests and Certificates of Analysis accompany every product. What you see is what you get.
Each product is thoroughly tested to ensure purity, potency, and effect. Free from pesticides, microbial contaminants, mycotoxins, heavy metals, and foreign matter – quality is our standard! All of our flower products are verified with 3rd party lab test results produced by SC Labs (formerly Botanacor Laboratories). Independent, third-party lab testing ensures that only the highest quality flower carries the Emily Kyle name. You can cross-check our promise by reviewing the independent third-party lab test results in the image gallery.
Emily Kyle partners with cannabis farmers who have bred specific strains of CBD hemp flower that maximize the output of cannabinoids, like cannabidiol (CBD), and terpenes, such as limonene and myrcene.
Terpenes are aromatic compounds that lend a distinct taste to cannabis. More than providing flavor, they provide a wealth of benefits while simultaneously working as co-activating agents to enhance the actions of cannabinoids.
This flower contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids found within the whole plant. These compounds work together synergistically to enhance results.
We ship packages with the United States Postal Services (USPS). All shipments are legal based on their hemp-based product requirements. Your package will arrive in an unmarked box or envelope for discrete arrival. Unfortunately, current laws prevent us from shipping to any country outside of the US at this time.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! All of our products, even those with THC, are Federally legal because they contain less than 0.3% THC by dry weight volume, according to the legal requirements outlined in the 2018 Farm Bill.
Yes! Your package will arrive in an unmarked USPS box or envelope for discrete arrivals.
No, unfortunately, it is not legal for us to ship to any country outside of the US at this time.