- Individual results may vary
- Adjust the serving size as needed
- Depress the airless pump to dispense one serving (1mL) into 6-10 ounces of your favorite warm or cold beverage
- Shake or blend for 20-30 seconds to fully incorporate
- Incorporate thoroughly before adding ice
Water-Soluble THC Beverage Enhancer
Cannabinoids are lipophilic, meaning they love fat. If there is no fat for the cannabinoids to bind to, they separate and float to the top.
When writing my new book, Cannabis Drinks Made Simple; I quickly realized that this makes it difficult to infuse certain types of drinks, especially cold drinks.
I got so frustrated when trying to make a cannabis simple syrup because there was no fat present. The cannabis molecules would not stick to the sugar solution, and I ended up with little black specks of FECO sticking to the side of my drinks.
The quality was terrible for so many reasons, including the taste buds! I realized it was impossible to make what I was looking for in a home kitchen, so this new product, a water-soluble drink aid, was born.
Specifically designed to mix in with any beverage - hot or cold - this drink aid truly is hands down the best way to infuse cannabis drinks and keep their exact flavor.
Made with nanotechnology to turn THC compounds into tiny water-soluble molecules, this product is revolutionary for the cannabis industry.
You can purchase my best-selling liquid cannabis drink aid solution to make cannabis-infused beverages at home - without any work.
Pump, mix with a good stir, and enjoy your favorite drink with the peace of mind of knowing the exact dosage.
Each pump contains 2.5 mg of THC and 2.5 mg of CBD for the perfect cannabinoid balance for THC-infused drinks.
You can mix this with your favorite non-alcoholic or alcoholic beverages or make cannabis beverages from scratch with the recipes below.
And the best part? You can order this product and have it shipped directly to your door here in the United States and skip those expensive cannabis beverage makers.
Faster Onset Time
This product may have a rapid onset compared to traditional edibles, like cannabis oil. Effects can usually be seen within 15 minutes of consumption.
For some, effects may be delayed by four or more hours. Keep in mind the cannabis experience is unique to each one of us, and different cannabis products will affect each person differently.
- 2.5 mg easy-dose reservoir
- Zero sugar, zero calories - this low-calorie drink enhancer is perfect for a healthy lifestyle
- Federally legal, this hemp extract contains less than 0.3% THC
- Good feels and good vibes are just a few minutes away!
- The perfect way to relax after a stressful day without the potential harms associated with alcohol
- Available to medical or recreational consumers
With this fast-acting drink enhancer, you turn any drink you already love into THC drinks!
This mild elixer will allow you to enjoy the natural color and delicious flavors of your favorite drinks or to get creative and create your own custom cannabis creations.
Here are a few recipes to try:
- Infused Hot Tea or Coffee
- Cannabis-Infused Lemonade
- Lemon Lime Recovery Drink
- DIY Cannabis-Infused Seltzers
- Keep out of reach of children. In case of accidental ingestion, call the poison control hotline
- You must be 21+ years of age or older to enjoy
- Consumption of this product may produce a rapid onset, usually within 15 minutes of consumption. For some, effects may be delayed by four or more hours.
- Side effects may include rapid heart rate, dry eyes, and fatigue
- May cause failed drug tests
- Do not drive while under the influence of this product
- If you have health risks or are treating a medical condition, consult your doctor
The Highest Quality
All products are gluten-free and soy-free and are proudly made in the USA in a third-party tested, cGMP, FDA-registered & certified facility. Each product is thoroughly tested to ensure purity, potency, and effect. Free from microbial contaminants, heavy metals, and residual solvents - quality is our standard!
All Emily Kyle products are processed in Denver, Colorado, by VivaOil, LLC, with 3rd party lab testing results produced by Botanacor Laboratories. Independent, third-party lab testing ensures that only the highest quality product carries the Emily Kyle name. You can cross-check our promise by reviewing the independent third-party lab testing in the image gallery.
Emily Kyle partners with VivaOil and Colorado farmers who have bred specific strains of cannabis that maximize the output of cannabinoids, like cannabidiol (CBD), and terpenes, such as limonene and myrcene.
Through gentle CO2 extraction, we capture the whole plant with a range of cannabinoids and terpenes natural to cannabis. These compounds work together synergistically to enhance results. My products are formulated with more than just THC and CBD, including minor cannabinoids, with a blend of cannabis terpenes known to enhance wellness. Terpenes are aromatic compounds that lend a distinct taste to cannabis.
More than providing flavor, they provide a wealth of benefits while simultaneously working as co-activating agents to enhance the actions of cannabinoids. Terpenes and minor cannabinoids are essential ingredients to a true full-spectrum experience.
Frequently Asked Questions
Yes! All products, even those with THC, are Federally legal because they contain less than 0.3% THC by dry weight volume, according to the legal requirements outlined in the 2018 Farm Bill.
Yes! Your package will arrive in an unmarked USPS box or envelope for discrete arrivals.
Unfortunately, shipping to any country outside of the USA is not legal.