MODULE 1 – Changing Your Mindset. Diet Culture Detox helps you to get healthy starting from the mind down, starting with changing your mindset. In this module you will find:
- Lesson One: An Introduction to Intuitive Eating – Learn about Intuitive Eating and how this practice will reconnect you to your inner wisdom.
- Lesson Two: Why Diet’s Don’t Work – The scientific reasons behind the reasons why diets don’t work and why it’s not your fault dieting has failed you in the past.
- Lesson Three: Health at Every Size – An introduction to the Health at Every Size movement and how you can learn to embrace and care for your health, starting today.
- Lesson Four: Why Weight Loss is Not the Goal – Learn about why weight loss is not the focus in this program, and why that is key to developing a truly healthy lifestyle.
MODULE 2 – Relearning Intuitive Eating. Learn to trust your own intuition is the missing key in developing a long-lasting healthy relationship with food. In this module you will:
- Lesson Five: Why Individualization is Key – Learn that the secret to long-term success lies in finding what works for YOU and your individual wants and needs.
- Lesson Six: Resisting Restriction – Restriction breeds obsession. Learn how resisting restriction will free you and allow you to be successful, once and for all.
- Lesson Seven: Satisfaction is the Solution – Satisfaction is the key to finding enjoyment and contentment in your healthy lifestyle.
- Lesson Eight – Heal Your Relationship With Food – You can’t move forward if you’re stuck in the past. Learn about how you can begin to heal your relationship with food so you can move on.
MODULE 3 – Practical Nutrition Education. When it comes to nutrition, there is a lot of confusion about what is healthy. Learn the facts so you can make educated decisions about the food you consume that is right for your body and your lifestyle. In this module you will discover:
- Lesson Nine: Overcoming Food Fear and Food Anxiety – Learn how to overcome and fear and anxiety you have surrounding food and eating so you can learn to love food again.
- Lesson Ten: The Truth – Carbohydrates 101 – Get the scientific breakdown of what carbohydrates are, how they are used in the body, and how they play a role in your healthy lifestyle.
- Lesson Eleven: The Truth – Fat 101 – Get the scientific breakdown of what fat is, the difference between heart healthy and unhealthy fats, and how fat can play a critical role in your optimal health.
- Lesson Twelve: The Truth – Protein 101 – Get the scientific breakdown of what protein is, how it is used in the body, and an in-depth discussion on the differences between animal and plant-based protein foods.
MODULE 4 – Making Peace With Food. Learning to make peace with food is one of the biggest hurdles to overcome when developing a long lasting, positive relationship with food. In this module you will learn:
- Lesson Thirteen: No One Right Way to Eat – The major mistake most people make is trying to eat like someone else. Learn that there is no ultimate one right way to eat, except for the one that works for you.
- Lesson Fourteen: Creating Your Food Philosophy – A food philosophy is your guiding compass that helps to steer your food making decisions. Learn how to go deep within yourself to develop your own guiding food philosophy.
- Lesson Fifteen: Mindful Eating & &he Eating Environment – Mindful Eating plays a critical role in learning to love, appreciate, and make peace with food. Learn how to adopt this practice that has been scientifically proven to help improve health outcomes.
- Lesson Sixteen: Developing a Positive Body Image – Making peace with food also requires you to make peace with your body. Get started developing a positive body image today.
MODULE 5 – Self-Love & Self-Care. Discover the missing component of a happy & healthy holistic lifestyle, the practice of compassionate Self-Care with three of the top experts in the field of health & wellness. In this module you will discover:
- Lesson Seventeen: Creating Your Self-Care Plan – Create your very own step-by-step Self-Care plan that you can utilize long after the program is over.
- Lesson Eighteen: Finding Exercise You Enjoy – Say goodbye to monotonous workouts! Led by celebrity dietitian Elizabeth Shaw, MS, RDN, CLT, Liz will walk you through how to discover and fall in love with exercise you enjoy.
- Lesson Nineteen: All About Yoga and Meditation – Harness the power of the mind body connection with dietitian and yoga extraordinaire Mandy Enright, MS, RDN, RYT. Complete with over 60 minutes of personalized yoga sequences to help you start your practice today.
- Lesson Twenty: Essential Oils 101 – Discover the benefits of aromatherapy with Essential Oils Expert Kirsten Hicks, LMT. Kirsten will walk you through how to get started using essential oils to benefit your health.